Tuesday 3 June 2014

Day Dreaming

Thousands of thoughts jumbling on my mind every second but  the moment i try to concentrate on my thoughts, i am yet again miles away from those thoughts and get confused all over again, how i wish i could hold on to those thoughts and bring it into reality but it always goes a step further and vanishes when ever i try to hold onto. But i know i will never stop thinking and bringing in all those crazy thoughts because those thoughts keep me alive and keeps me moving ahead in my life. I have always been a day dreamer and at this very moment i am not sure of what i am writing and thinking too. In front of me is my computer screen and my hand on my keyboard but my thoughts are all jumbled up and i really i can't make out one specific thought. Gosh! I am day Dreaming again :D ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment