Wednesday 21 May 2014

Blessing in disguise :)

I have always envied those people who can write beautifully and have the ability to enchant People through their writings and i am always awestruck with all those people who  can easily write any verse with anything that crosses their path. I came across many enthusiastic bloggers in Bhutan whom i follow regularly and now it has become my daily ritual to see whether there  are new updates or not. Each bloggers have their on take on life and writing style from which i learn different things each day. Thanks to all those enthusiastic and eminent bloggers who have inspired me to have a blog of my own blog where i could at least try to write and improve on my writing skills and vocabulary through their comments and suggestions. I love reading books though there is no specific genre. The main reason for having a blog of own is due to my lost diary.I have been maintaining a diary to pen down my feelings but never had the courage to maintain online diary but recently i lost my diary and lost all my memorable scarps along with that diary :( ... Finally after thinking over for a long time i came to a conclusion that from now on i will maintain online diary and share my scraps with my family and friends. I think i will stop here as i am not sure of what i am writing or before it become unbearable with all those nonsense of mine because once it starts to flow it never ends. Hopefully i can write better next time :D... Until then take care and happy blogging my dear friends.

P.S. I would like to thank my cousin sister, we call her Ashim Zangko for introducing me to the blogging world and the first link that she shared with me was Mr. Sogyel Tobgyel's blog and from there i was introduced to many bloggers across the country :)... Thanks a million Ashim :) 

2 comments:

  1. Jambay don't forget to mention me as one among them who also insisted to open a blog in your name..D. Nice start. Hope you'll enjoy blogging. All the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Sherab, i forgot to mention your name but never the less thank you and everyone who encouraged me to have a blog of my own and i hope i will able to write like you and inspire some... :D...I guess i have a long way to go :)
    Good Day :)..Thanks Again

    ReplyDelete