Thursday 5 June 2014

Nature has it's own way to show it's beauty and it is upon individuals to decide and see the beauty of nature. Some find peace and solitude within the beauty of nature and for me away from my loved one's, the nature and surrounding within my reach has become my immediate family apart from my friends. For past one year i have grown more attached to  nature and loves spending time with nature and sometime talk aloud with the trees when i feel low and you  won't believe me how they comforts your  heart :) .... My fascination for nature grows more each day :D...
Here are some of  pictures i took along the way....Hope you all will enjoy??












3 comments:

  1. wonderful clicks Jambay. Always remain loving nature and bringing us more of such appealing shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma'am Rima and Sherab for dropping by and leaving a wonderful comments... it's always a pleasure to see some one appreciating you :D...i have lot to learn from you all...Your support and appreciations means a lot to me :)... Thanks a lot again..
    Good Day :)

    ReplyDelete