Friday 9 January 2015

Comparing one's life with others always brings one dissatisfaction and unhappiness in one's life. Of late, I have been bit stressed and one thing or other is always going through my mind all the time and it feels that all the bad things and sadness have befallen upon me. I get irritated easily on small issues, comparing my work with others and it seems that all the people are happy and enjoying life except me but never realized that my stress and unhappiness is only because of my own unnecessary comparison with others. I always see other people having little more happiness and peace in life than me. After much debate with my heart and brain, realization came to me that my stress is nothing compared to what's happening around me everyday when I try to see out of my own distress. What was happening was I was giving myself a chance to compare myself with other's and let the root of unhappiness grow within but learned lesson little late but not too late... Important lesson I learned, root cause of one's unhappiness, dissatisfaction, stress and defeated feeling is comparing one self with other's. Never comapre yourself because we are different individuals with different potentials. "No more Comparison".. If it is meant for you then it will happen by any means and no external force can stop that but if it is not then you should learn to accept it, rather making comparison...cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment