Monday 19 January 2015

Being thankful to you my sister


I know i will never be able to say what i feel about you my dear sister. All though you are younger than me but you have always been bit wiser, stronger and a little more mature than me in all sense. Today, i just wanted to thank you for being there with me in my high and low and above all giving me strength  to go on while i am in a state where i am not able to decide what to do about my life ahead. You are one person in my life who know me better than myself and always having a positive a take on life, even when everything seems dark and hollow. You know how to come out of that moment and brighten the lives around you. You are a person with positive energy and always consoling my heart by saying " what ever happens, happens for a reason and every individuals are born in this world with a special reason and should take everything whether good or bad with open arms as it is a test that the almighty bestows upon us to see how we handle the situations and come out victorious. You know life is like a movie where we are the actors and writes as well and it is upon us whether to make it a blockbuster or flop one". When ever i feel low and miss you i always remember your words which immediately brightens my mood and once again thank you  dear for always bearing with my nonsense. I promise from now on that i will try to sort out my own problems and keep you away from my pessimistic thoughts but to only share good memories and thoughts with you and make good memories ahead and act more like a elders sister to you. I will always pray and wish you loads of happiness and success come your way and never ever a ray of cloud come to your life. You are a caring and supportive by nature and i hope you be like this always and wish you good luck in your new environment and i am sure you will never give your fellow colleagues and seniors a reason to blame you with your work. Good Luck !!


To have a loving relationship with a sister
is not simply to have a buddy or a confident-
it is to have a soul mate for life.
-Victoria Secunda


We are much more than a sister, we are soul mates.
Hope our relationship grows even more stronger with each passing day and understand even more better with growing maturity and age.
You will always be in my heart forever and ever my dearest sister, youngest in the family but much older by her sensibility than her two older siblings...Loads of <3   

5 comments:

  1. I found your words very familiar. Once my elder sister also told me the same things :) It's nice to have someone who appreciates your presence on this world. Keep loving her Jambay! And take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much dear.. i love you and respect you even more now. you know i will always be there for you no matter what. and remember " the eye is always caught by light but shadows have more to stay" and that shadow is you my love... <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ma'am Rima for your words and it feels good to know that i am not the odd one out here :D
    I guess everyone share same bonding with their sisters and it is the nature of elder ones to depend on their younger siblings and in a way bully them with their emotions.... LOL

    Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you more and Thank for everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here you have well said to your sister la. The way you miss her, it do touched me.
    I love reading all your feelings.
    It's splendiferous.
    @Happytostayconnected

    ReplyDelete