Sunday 20 July 2014

Life is a test...

As I sit on tool nearby my friends bed in hospital comforting her and whispering a soothing words to ease her pain and anguish then I realize, how bad I am at those things. It is this kind of moments in our life which gives us an opportunity to reflect on our behaviour and the time when we have misbehaved and had been ungrateful to our loved ones who have tended us with love and care for many days and weeks when we were sick in hospital. Today here I am tending my friend who is hospitalised for flu and already it seems ages for me. Sleep is no where near as every few hour, another empty bed is occoupied with patients and at this very moment where the patient and the ones attending them are in deep sleep,I am still awake and wondering what they might be dreaming of because some might be discharged with the breaking of dawn, where as some still have another miles to struggle and a ray of hope in their heart to return home healthy and strong to be once again with their loved ones.i wish them good luck. Fingers cross for my friend and hopefully nothing severe comes on my friends report, so that we too can return home as soon as possible because it is a heart ache to see people suffering with pain and more over kids crying over pain and where parents are left helpless with tears on their eyes as they are one helpless creature as they cannot do anything to ease away pain from their child but can only pray and hope that their dear child gets well soon..i think I have many things to learn in life and many different phases in life which I am yet to go through and discover.
Every struggle is an opportunity to learn, to be strong and to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment